According to the World Health Organization, over 15 percent of adults over the age of 60 suffer from a mental disorder. A common mental disorder among seniors is depression, occurring in seven percent of the elderly population. Unfortunately, this mental disorder is often underdiagnosed and undertreated.
It is hard to talk about a middle ground for something that is a fundamental right.
- Fills visit dead space.
- Exposes the hidden agenda.
- Respects the parent’s opinion.
- Gives me alternative ideas.
- Clinical interview questions
- Planning a medical scheme